Updated at: August 01, 2019
Helppier (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.helppier.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Helppier complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) originated in the European Union on May 25, 2018. We strive to provide robust privacy and security protections in our services and agreements with third-party services and customers.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Number of employees
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We collect information in the following ways:
- Website Forms
- Phone/Video Calls
- Information provided at the time of the registration process
- Partners, Industry Events & Mutual Connections
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
All data collected by our Service is located in Europe and is subject to the protections of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access specific areas of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We collect information whenever you visit our Service, such as IP address or information regarding your interactions with the Service. To track this activity we use third-party cookies, listed below.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Service provided by Google Inc. (Google) that uses collected data to track usage of our Service, and develop performance reports based on user activity. Google may share the collected data with other Google applications.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
We use Google Analytics to measure engagement on our public Website and provide user navigation reports to our administrators. This way, we can improve our Service and provide relevant content to you.
Web-based analytics service provided by Mixpanel Inc used to track engagement on our Service.
User database management service provided by Hubspot Inc.
It allows Helppier to create user profiles and collect personal data such as name, email address, phone number, online user name(s), telephone number, and other information submitted by visitors to Helppier landing pages on the Hubspot Service or uploaded directly by Helppier to the Hubspot Service.
MailChimp is an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States.
We use MailChimp to manage contacts, create, send, and manage marketing campaigns, including, emails, advertisements, and mailings. The application might gather information such as email address, first and last name, company name and also track your activity towards sent campaigns.
We share information with these Third Parties, that support us in providing our Service. With the exception of these services, we will not share information with other third parties.
These Third Parties have their own privacy policies, and therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the inappropriate use of the information by these parties.
When you effectively register to the Helppier application, the following data is collected:
- First & Last Name
- Business Email
- VAT NUMBER
- Number of employees
- Number of monthly active users on your platform
- Emails address of each of a customer’s team members who are authorized to use Helppier Application.
This type of data is required to maintain our services and used only within the Helppier business.
We do not store our customer’s financial data (e.g., credit card information). We use Stripe, a dedicated payments processor to handle this data.
This data refers to the end user’s interaction with the Helppier application. Meaning that we track & collect data whenever a user has, for example, viewed or completed a guide on the Helppier application. It also includes user feedback to Helppier’s surveys.
This is the most sensitive type of data that Helppier application collects:
- Any User profile data passed to Helppier by the customers;
- Browser information (operative system, browser language, user agent, IP, geolocation)
- Browser history data (current page url, current page title)
End-user data is collected to provide customers, on the Helppier platform, detailed information about the guides’ performance. Customers can also send collected data via third-party integrations with Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
This type of data is required for targeting and customization of Helppier content.
End-user data is never sold to third parties and used within Helppier application only.
Use of Data
Helppier uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Helppier;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
First and foremost, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly via email ([email protected]).
You can restrict the processing of your data as well as remove all your personal data, however, we might need to hold some information necessary to comply with legal obligations. At least while your Helppier subscription remains active.
You have the right to receive all personal data collected by our Service in a structured and readable format. You also can verify if the data is accurate and seek rectification.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to your data protection authority.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Portugal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Portugal and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Helppier may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Helppier
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Helppier’s data is stored in the EU, meaning that you are protected by the GDPR laws implemented in May 2018.
At Helppier we take security considerations from the Network level up to the Application level.
- Our SaaS solution is available for both public and private clouds and operates on top of one of the most secure cloud services by IBM and Digital Ocean;
- We maintain development practices to avoid common security problems such as Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, and Session hijacking;
- We encrypt sensitive data and have clear define usage rights;
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]