Thank you for your interest in our Affiliate Program. Your success is our success. These terms and conditions were created with you and our customers in mind. Please read it carefully and if you have any questions please reach us at email@example.com.
Helppier Affiliate Program
Terms and Conditions
Date: February 1st, 2021
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Helppier affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Helppier” refers to Helppier LDA, with whom you are entering this agreement.
By applying to the Helppier affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
Joining Helppier’s Program
1. In order to conclude the Agreement, anyone interested in participating in the Program should create a free PartnerStack Account in the Helppier Affiliate Program via the PartnerStack platform.
2. It is assumed that:
- The Agreement is being entered on the day when a person entering the Program accepts the Regulations and the regulations of the PartnerStack platform (available: Terms of Service),
- Data of the Affiliate is saved into the PartnerStack Account and should the data change in any way, the Affiliate shall make the appropriate changes immediately,
- For the duration of participation in the Program, the Affiliate is granted access to the PartnerStack account where they can view the appropriate statistics and manage the payments of the Program. The access to the Program management panel may be disabled upon the expiry of the Contract regardless of the reasons for said expiry.
3. Helppier reserves itself the right to refuse admission to the Program without giving a reason.
1. In the event that an Internet user goes to https://helppier.com using a link generated by the Affiliate (affiliate link), the Internet user will be marked with an Affiliate identifier and appropriate information will be saved in a cookie file on the Internet user’s computer. Thereupon, the Internet user will be assigned to the Affiliate:
- until the expiration of a cookie file, which is determined by PartnerStack, or
- up to the moment when the Internet user goes to https://helppier.com using a link generated by another Affiliate (then the Internet user will be assigned to the new Affiliate).
2. Once the Internet user marked with the Affiliate identifier sets up the Account on the Helppier Platform and makes a payment to Helppier, the User becomes the Customer and then the Affiliate is entitled to commission on payments made by the Customer.
3. The Affiliate cannot purchase the plan and receive the commission from their own purchase.
Usage and Obligations
Affiliates are permitted to use Helppier marketing resources available in the Affiliates section of the PartnerStack application. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright, or any other rights to these materials.
The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Helppier and will never advertise Helppier products directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with Helppier.
The Affiliate will never represent themselves, Helppier, or their relationship with Helppier in a false or misleading way.
The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing Helppier.
Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through the structured Affiliate link provided in the PartnerStack platform. Using properly coded links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate.
Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Dashboard in PartnerStack Platform.
Since the commission is recurring, the Affiliate accumulates commissions for each paid transaction by the customer during a 12 months period. Commissions will also accumulate for plan upgrades and adding users.
Payments & Refunds
The Affiliate must have at least $25 in rewards (total with all of the PartnerStack affiliate programs) in order to cash out. At the end of each month, Affiliate rewards are calculated and available for cash-out via PayPal or Stripe (alternative methods available for non-PayPal regions) through the PartnerStack platform.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice.
If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from Helppier will be paid for any past or future customer transactions.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Portugal.
Updates & Modifications
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. Affiliates will be notified of any modifications via email.